South American talent

Jokes aside @Yates is right. These videos games are just as good at scouting as the top clubs. Scoff all you want. I was one of the bigger supporters of Jesus this summer...I told my buddies about him and said that he'd be a star (prior to the links, the olympics, etc)...they said we know..he's a legend on football manager.

Sadly I gave up the games so I don't know the future stars like I did a couple years back.

Don't forgot this is a billion dollar industry. They aren't f'ing around.

DON'T SIGN GHOULAM! Big no no :P Hate the links with him.

Jokes aside @Yates is right. These videos games are just as good at scouting as the top clubs. Scoff all you want. I was one of the bigger supporters of Jesus this summer...I told my buddies about him and said that he'd be a star (prior to the links, the olympics, etc)...they said we know..he's a legend on football manager.

Sadly I gave up the games so I don't know the future stars like I did a couple years back.

Don't forgot this is a billion dollar industry. They aren't f'ing around.

DON'T SIGN GHOULAM! Big no no :P Hate the links with him.
Was just mucking around. I know it probably pretty reliable. I just brought you in coz I knew you were the other Fifa guy :-)

We are at an disadvantage in signing South American talent because of our laws (unless you are a certain club).

A Palmeiras fan on the official youtube channel seems to think we should be keeping an eye on a lad named Vinicius Junior(16) plays on the left wing, already talks of Barca and Chelsea wanting to sign him.

And you've missed the point, it makes your job easier. They legitimately have highly rated youngsters in real life live up to the potential in the game. So all you need to do is take those and go watch them and decide for yourself. To clarify, I'm not saying FIFA has all the answers, I'm saying there's a better chance they'll hit the mark on more young players than you and I ever will.

A realistic option would be to check the stats of fullbacks, midfielders or wingers in the top 4 or 5 teams in the Brazilian league, the Chilean league or the Argentinian league. In my opinion these are the only 3 leagues worth paying attention to in South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.