Match Thread | Chelsea vs Manchester City (05/04/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

17 against who tough? When it matters we choke, spuds away, dippers away, chavs away, Monaco away with a 2 goal lead, couldnt even beat a arsenal team with no confidence, I said it before and will say again pep had not convinced me, burn me at the stake tell me I know nothing, and no one can question pep

Hmmm.. I'm really struggling to defend Pep in my head at the moment. Conte has totally outdone him this half and our season has gone from average to poor these past few weeks. I have actually felt nauseous watching us tonight. I wanted him so bad but very meh so far. Hopefully next season will improve.

Bulldozer to go through this team in the summer. Sigh. Same thing said all season. Bad defending, wasted chances. C'est la vie.

Pep has his favourites. I've seen nothing from guardiola this season to show he has what it takes if he doesn't have 11 world class players (Andy one of them is messi)

After the start we had to say it's been disappointing is a a huge understatement
We look beaten

4th place at very best for us this season. This isn't looking good. Once again no bottle when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.