Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw his quotes on ESPN and he says he would like to play with pogba and he wants to ask him if the rag lot are good players and if maureen is that good,i would love to see pogba's reply to that
Yeah I'm sure pogba changed the subject very quickly lol

I saw his quotes on ESPN and he says he would like to play with pogba and he wants to ask him if the rag lot are good players and if maureen is that good,i would love to see pogba's reply to that
He probably replied with a dance video.

Eric Olhats,who is apparently a "sporting advisor" to Griezmann said on France's RMC....

Olhats has added more clubs to the list. When asked about the player’s price and whether there have been offers, he said: “Nothing concrete, but Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Barcelona and Real have inquired.”

Dunno how true,maybe TH can confirm bullshit or true?

On another note....haven't Atletico got a transfer ban,why would they sell if they can't replace?

Antoine Griezmann on transfer rumours: "I don't know what to say – it's always the same questions. I've said it so many times."

Zidane was Algerian. Sorry for popping your little self righteous bubble there.
He was born in France 19 years after his parents moved to France. He is French. He grew up in France and played youth football in France. Guess what? He's French. 108 caps for Alg.. oops, sorry I mean France. He's French.

Sorry for popping your little self righteous bubble there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.