City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

after sleeping on it still don't like change

Would Adeybayore run have happened?

Would me and others in the south stand had the same feeling as you watched from afar straining to see clearly Sergio scoring that goal?

would those second half renditions of Joey wash your hair ever happened?

The atmosphere won't be based on what end they play from it will be how they play, were play slow and feckless the crowd is pretty sillent, when we up the tempo or we feel hard done by the crowds always more vocal.

Using the kopp or shitford end as eexamples is pointless as they are silent most of the time anyway, like all grounds.

I could be wrong and it might be a great success, and tbf I don't really care as long as we play well and win , but just too used to it as is to want to see it changed and being contrary

Who decides which end the teams go to before the coin toss? Away teams tend to go to the end where their fans are sat.....but can this be overruled?

Perhaps we could have a match in 4 quarters rather than 2 halves given the speed and intensity of the modern game.

Then each stand could have the honour of being attacked.

I remember we played that way against Portsmouth a few years back and won quite well. 5-0 if I remember, so 100% record so far.

Can't say I care much. And I'm in the SS. Now if the club are guaranteeing that the team will attack towards the South Stand and put their chances away – that's a different story. Sitting and watching Sergio miss not one, but two penalties against Everton is still like a dull ache in my bones, frankly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.