Players who might improve us

i agree, we should have kept him. hes one of the best attacking/crossers in the league. hes better then sagna and zaba so id have him back.
I think at the time Trippier going to Burnley was the right move for all involved, he was behind a few in the pecking order here and needed the experience. We should have been in for him when Spurs signed him though.

Well said. Every time I see him play it pains me to think we let him go. Bring him home.
Trippier chose to leave in search of first team football.He was rightly behind Zaba and Richards in the pecking order,and he realised he would never properly develop his game while that was the case - Burnley offered him the perfect platform and he developed into the player many suspected he could be.
However,while the attacking side of his game,and his ability at set pieces,is very good,his defending is still very suspect - i dont think he's the answer to our first choice spot.

What don't you like about him?
During the olympics, he played with that lazy I am better than everyone around mentality. I hated when he got the ball. Always slowed Brazil down with his tough guy "you can't take the ball off me even when I dont put in much effort" act.

Players who do this get on my nerves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.