Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see us buying Messi instead of putting that 180m plus into a world class back 4 and being in the same dire mess we're in now...
We won't be if we did that. Messi is a difference maker. Buy Messi, a left back and Ederson and we'll walk the league.

And even if he is fading (which I doubt) he'd still score more than the rest of our goal-shy midfield put together.
I think me and you could score more goals than our midfield.

We have one of the worlds great footballers in David Silva, but his finishing is Sunday League level.

I think me and you could score more goals than our midfield.

We have one of the worlds great footballers in David Silva, but his finishing is Sunday League level.

Nothing wrong with his finishing,he just doesn't shoot enough when he has the opportunity,Nasri was the same,IMO.

Silva has tons of finesse but pretty weak power.

We have very few players who can consistently shoot from outside the area with power and give a goalie little chance, like Lampard, Sanchez, Gerrard and Coutinho.

Yaya used to hit a powerful shot out of the area but this ability in this respect seems to have declined.

It's nice to have this sort of scoring option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.