Dortmund Bus

Sadly it's probably just a matter of time. Football grounds/crowds are the perfect soft target for these sort of cowards and realistically the security is never going to be near an airport which increases the atraction. Fingers crossed muslim owned clubs will be less of a target than American owned ones.
It is truly saddening to know that our club looks to be safer from murderous fruitcakes than other clubs,
simply because of the nationality and religion of the owners. Fingers crossed authorities everywhere root out and destroy this evil
within our midst.

It is truly saddening to know that our club looks to be safer from murderous fruitcakes than other clubs,
simply because of the nationality and religion of the owners. Fingers crossed authorities everywhere root out and destroy this evil
within our midst.
Only if you go to away games ;-)

Suspicious packages found outside the Dortmund ground now. WTF are the German police doing they were supposed to have swept the place clean before the match

Suspicious packages found outside the Dortmund ground now. WTF are the German police doing they were supposed to have swept the place clean before the match
Wtf are they doing if its taken all of today as well? Just shows how soft stadia are as targets. Sad times.

Disgraceful that Dortmund were forced to play their game tonight. We thought that we get shafted but this takes the biscuit. EUFA strike again. They could have moved the date if they wanted to.

Disgraceful that Dortmund were forced to play their game tonight. We thought that we get shafted but this takes the biscuit. EUFA strike again. They could have moved the date if they wanted to.
If a group of nutters had tried to kill me with a nail bomb i don't think i would be in work 24 hrs later, Dortmund should have told UEFA to fuck off, don't think this is the end of the matter yet though

UEFA are only ever concerned with revenue, TV audiences etc. So unfair to make Dortmund play today after what the players have experienced. I am not so sure the same would have happened if it was Madrid or Barcelona involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.