Dortmund Bus

So unfair to make Dortmund play today after what the players have experienced. I am not so sure the same would have happened if it was Madrid or Barcelona involved.
Its tough yes, but I'm not sure when else they could have played it, tomorrow ? what's the difference to today ? Not much really, plus both teams have domestic games on Saturday that probably can't be moved. Can't put it off till next week, as the second legs are due on Tuesday night.

It is truly saddening to know that our club looks to be safer from murderous fruitcakes than other clubs,
simply because of the nationality and religion of the owners. Fingers crossed authorities everywhere root out and destroy this evil
within our midst.
What? ISIS have no scruples whatsoever. They have been responsible for killing and displacing shed loads of Sunni Muslims and to think they would not bomb City because their owner is a Sunni Muslim, is naive at best. In fact, Abu Dhabi practice a very moderate form of Sunni Islam and actually have Christian churches. They are the exact targets of the extremist/fundamentalist, Wahibi Sunnis, prominent in Saudi and throughout ISIS held land. Whilst the chances of being killed by terrorists is extremely small, it is no smaller at City than any other sporting event.

What? ISIS have no scruples whatsoever. They have been responsible for killing and displacing shed loads of Sunni Muslims and to think they would not bomb City because their owner is a Sunni Muslim, is naive at best. In fact, Abu Dhabi practice a very moderate form of Sunni Islam and actually have Christian churches. They are the exact targets of the extremist/fundamentalist, Wahibi Sunnis, prominent in Saudi and throughout ISIS held land. Whilst the chances of being killed by terrorists is extremely small, it is no smaller at City than any other sporting event.
I wasn't making an in depth comment on the situation, merely echoing someone else's point.
Whilst you may be correct, I've not read of any terrorist attacks in Abu Dhabi, recently, or in the recent past,
and hopefully, I never do.

Disgraceful that Dortmund were forced to play their game tonight. We thought that we get shafted but this takes the biscuit. EUFA strike again. They could have moved the date if they wanted to.
Tuchel didn't handle publicising that fact very well though, he needed to say it before the game. Saying it after they've been beaten will allow a lot of people to justify it as sour grapes (not that I personally agree).

It's becoming a lot clearer that Dortmund didn't want to play last night. I mean, i know we think we've been dealt a shit hand by UEFA at times but the events of the last couple of days shows how far they're willing to go in order to keep the gravy train rolling. Couldn't give a shit how full the fixture list is, if there had been any will to accomodate Dortmund then it could have been done. Maybe the fixture list wouldn't be so full if there werent so many champions league games in the first place (miles too many in my opinion).

It's becoming a lot clearer that Dortmund didn't want to play last night. I mean, i know we think we've been dealt a shit hand by UEFA at times but the events of the last couple of days shows how far they're willing to go in order to keep the gravy train rolling. Couldn't give a shit how full the fixture list is, if there had been any will to accomodate Dortmund then it could have been done. Maybe the fixture list wouldn't be so full if there werent so many champions league games in the first place (miles too many in my opinion).

I honk my Mum summed it up best,
She asked me why UEFA were even considering playing the game less than 24 hours after such an attack.
I said I guess it will be about fixture congestion and the second leg next week.

Her response, "So, it's football". She couldn't be more right.

Why do UEFA think fans give a fuck about their schedule?
Roy Keane said you have to play it, don't let the lunatics win, I think that's a fair point but UEFA not considering BVB in this is a disgrace.
If UEFA and football really were a 'family', Europe's major leagues could have worked something out.

I mean fuck me, being light hearted about the subject, what does it say Bartra's injury is on Physioroom? Bartra out for 6 weeks. Terror attack.

Agreed. It's just “the show must go on, regardless”.

It is truly saddening to know that our club looks to be safer from murderous fruitcakes than other clubs,
simply because of the nationality and religion of the owners. Fingers crossed authorities everywhere root out and destroy this evil
within our midst.
Not so sure about that. Must Muslim extremist violence is targeted at other Muslims. The lunatics don't much like our fellows
as they see them as too close to the West and modernizers. All teams and grounds are equally in some danger but hopefully
the fuckers will be intercepted if they do try anything.

Apparently it is not certain that this was done by IS. The guys who got arrested have nothing to do with the bus bombing attempt.
I bet this is related to some neo-nazi arseholes coming from Dortmunds own fan scene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.