Dortmund Bus

Apparently it is not certain that this was done by IS. The guys who got arrested have nothing to do with the bus bombing attempt.
I bet this is related to some neo-nazi arseholes coming from Dortmunds own fan scene.

I read they have recently made a push to rid the stands of 'ultra' types after a fine early in the season and after crowd trouble and disgusting banners were put up. Police proceedings against 30+ dortmund ultras are pending with the club seemingly very upset about the hassle and are really trying to kick them all out.

This is from 2013 but very relevant today seemingly from reports https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...nd-fans-neo-nazi-violence-bundesliga/1946161/

They recently played a match with their 'yellow wall' south stand empty along with 85k fine for the crowd trouble with Leipzig so it could very well be these nazi types feel the right to push back against the club some how if the club have acted hard after that.

I read they have recently made a push to rid the stands of 'ultra' types after a fine early in the season and after crowd trouble and disgusting banners were put up. Police proceedings against 30+ dortmund ultras are pending with the club seemingly very upset about the hassle and are really trying to kick them all out.

This is from 2013 but very relevant today seemingly from reports https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...nd-fans-neo-nazi-violence-bundesliga/1946161/

They recently played a match with their 'yellow wall' south stand empty along with 85k fine for the crowd trouble with Leipzig so it could very well be these nazi types feel the right to push back against the club some how if the club have acted hard after that.
Thanks for the information, adding a little meat to my unfounded claim. Apparently Dortmunds boss Watzke also received death threats earlier this year in the same context.
I am thinking neo nazi's because the German media is so quiet about this. There is a tendency down here to try to be quiet when some right wing extremists are involved. Instead everybody jumps on saying IS, only to have to admit today that the guys arrested actually had nothing to do with the bus bombing. Fine they seem related to IS, but these are not the guys.
The letter found is apparently also very un-IS, looks like somebody trying to make it look like IS.

Thanks for the information, adding a little meat to my unfounded claim. Apparently Dortmunds boss Watzke also received death threats earlier this year in the same context.
I am thinking neo nazi's because the German media is so quiet about this. There is a tendency down here to try to be quiet when some right wing extremists are involved. Instead everybody jumps on saying IS, only to have to admit today that the guys arrested actually had nothing to do with the bus bombing. Fine they seem related to IS, but these are not the guys.
The letter found is apparently also very un-IS, looks like somebody trying to make it look like IS.

Yes boss you are correct, neo nazi's have infiltrated some of their groups apparently and worked away at those they saw as good recruitment material creating pockets of people. Due to the large Turkish population in the north apparently they use that area as a kind of focus for their anger or something like that.

Apparently it is not certain that this was done by IS. The guys who got arrested have nothing to do with the bus bombing attempt.
I bet this is related to some neo-nazi arseholes coming from Dortmunds own fan scene.
Or it could be Schalke.

At the moment the only conclusion that we can draw from Tuesday's outrage is that UEFA are totally unfit for their role of governing body of Euopean football. According to BD's coach UEFA's only concern in the immediate aftermath of the explosions was to make sure BD were ready to play. No enquiries as to whether anyone was injured (or worse), how fans, civilians and players were but simply an obsession with the scheduling of their own cash cow. Tuchel also says that he was informed of the rescheduling of the match by text message - a decision taken in Switzerland and still no concern about players, fans or innocent bystanders. The result is that UEFA ruined and destroyed interest in a tie that would have had football fans everywhere drooling in anticipation, because a very good team was bullied into playing a match for which it was clearly totally unprepared psychologically. Thomas Tuchel's most damning indictment of UEFA was that it dealt with the incident as though it was no more serious than someone throwing beer at the coach!

Disgraceful that Dortmund were forced to play their game tonight. We thought that we get shafted but this takes the biscuit. EUFA strike again. They could have moved the date if they wanted to.
They did have game scheduled for the next two midweeks as well. The return leg and German cup.

UEFA have stated it was a joint decision with the clubs and neither raised objections about the new match date. Lack of proper communication?

Still shit to have it so soon after.

Tuchel also says that he was informed of the rescheduling of the match by text message - a decision taken in Switzerland and still no concern about players, fans or innocent bystanders.
UEFA say that's bollocks and both clubs agreed to the time and date of the match being rescheduled.

Looks like they just arrested the nearest loon they had on the books as dodgy. After the way the stadium search was handled yesterday, and without wishing to tempt fate with smugness it shows how good our security services are. They might not have prevented 7/7 and westminster, but they were all over the associates of the perpetrators within hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.