Leicester Fans clash with Spanish Police

After the semi final last year I'll never attend another match in Madrid, the coppers were wankers with us and I saw people head butted by police who had riot helmets on, those bastards don't need an excuse to batter you. I don't condone what the Leicester fans did but they would still have got a beating even if they all marched upto the game sober as judges the Spanish police are ****s and that even the view of our own police who attended last years match as well.

Bang on. Add me to the list of fans who won't attend another match in Madrid in my lifetime. It just isn't worth it and anyone who thinks one has to just keep a low profile to avoid getting twatted by the police needs to think again - when it comes to the Madrid police every single fan is a potential target. Every Leicester fan could've behaved like absolute angels but I guarantee some of them would still have been attacked at some point. It astonishes me how they get away with it time and time again and don't seem to be accountable to anyone for their actions.

I will re-iterate what I said in an earlier post though - this isn't an anti-English thing as they do it to their own as well.

Seen the Spanish police batter a pickpocket at a bull fight in Ibiza once, they then left him to the locals, wasn't a pretty sight

Maybe there's a few on here who should travel with the Welsh or the Irish fans where they can drink all they like, sing songs all night long and still end up chatting and taking pictures with the local constablury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.