United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ****s are gonna blag their way to the Thursday Night cup aren't they?

Look forward to a summer of 'the double' being rammed down your throat whilst they wank themselves to death in their Utd onesies.

What really funny is that we all know come pre-season every pundit will have them nailed on favourites to win the league.

The RAG's use to get results like this all the time under Mr. Ferguson, too. Yet RAGcafe wasn't complaining then, it was a "professional job done" geez they must really hate José !

Nostalgia really blinkers a lot of people. They was always shite away in Europe and never battered teams.

I had to switch channels because they kept on showing slow FPS motion replays of him doing a flick or catching a ball. After the third slo-motion of what are basic skills, I didn't bother anymore. Switched on on the 89th minute when I found out from here it was 1-1. Anderlecht was so bad, below championship level even, how did they even manage not to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.