Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Cheesy is a nice guy but I just can't listen to commentary on radio Manchester. Constantly giving us score updates from other games or reports from other 'big' games like bloody Oldham or Rochdale. As for 'former City player Fred Eyre' as Wagg calls him ( played once in 1968 ) bloody hell hes a miserable git. Talk about Mrs Doubtfire! Give me the biased telly any day for away games.

The old wireless eh......................those where the days :)

I think they need to give out a paper with a carved up pitch with numbers on it so the commentator can tell us whereabouts Sterling and Sane are carving up the opposition defence! Technology has just gone too far.

Tried to watch Ajax last night, and my little YouCanNeverWatchView box, wireless extenders and router just didn't want to play! I can't remember the last time, if there ever was one, when the signal from my Roberts wireless dropped out!

I think they need to give out a paper with a carved up pitch with numbers on it so the commentator can tell us whereabouts Sterling and Sane are carving up the opposition defence! Technology has just gone too far.

Tried to watch Ajax last night, and my little YouCanNeverWatchView box, wireless extenders and router just didn't want to play! I can't remember the last time, if there ever was one, when the signal from my Roberts wireless dropped out!

That is a shame,but I'll tell you one thing,you would never have found commentary of that match,anywhere on the wireless/radio !! The power of TV would have won that battle..............if it worked of course

That is a shame,but I'll tell you one thing,you would never have found commentary of that match,anywhere on the wireless/radio !! The power of TV would have won that battle..............if it worked of course

I fancy Radio Amsterdam would have done a decent broadcast, and it wouldn't surprise me if they had a little switch that could change the commentary from de Jong-ish to Sterling-ish. Only trouble would be getting an internet connection - but with just sound and not video it could just have been a go-er!

I am reliably informed Sarah Collins is Blue rather than red, though working for the BBC she might have to be nice to them occasionally.
Somebody should remind the Beeb that the fans want Cheesey as the City commentator/presenter not Jimmy bloody Wagg.

The signal from my White and Swales radio has never "dropped off" either lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.