David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

So the award should be given to the best goalscorer... or is it just his age that should be a factor? Absolute bollocks!
He's scored a lot of goals - but when you look a bit deeper... the Rags lump everything up to him, their whole game plan is "give it to big-nose", so he get's lots of chances, but look at who he's scored against - apart from a spawny goal against us and one against the dippers, it's been all poor teams - bloke's a flat-track bully... plus how many offside goals has he got?
I'm not saying Silva or Aguero should be in there, but fuck me - there's no way big-nose should be in there - almost as bad as Brayn Riggs getting it a few years back!
Can you point me as to where I said any of that?

The same people bemoaning Silva not being nominated, would be the same ones complaining if we had a player having a season like Ibrahimovic not being nominated.

Each club and set of fans probably feels there's a case for at least one of their players, and the nominees are limited.

Suarez was deemed a flat track bully was he not?

"He gets lots of chances so duh he scores lots" yet we're bemoaning the lack of converting our many chances...

How many times has he won our player of the year?

but then

12 sergio - understandable
13- Zab undeniable
14-Yaya - had to ve and should have won PFA
15 - Sergio - could easily been silva
16- KDB first season impact.
Silva was always just beat for understandale reasons all those who won should have had PFA nominations too.

Yeah, I knew the answer before asking, so if we, us, city fans have never thought he was our best player over the course of a season, why should we expect anyone else to think he's been the best in the league?

If they think Silva has had a better season than Kante or Hazard leave them to it .

Who do you think will win ours ?

In order am going Sterling , Fernandinho and then Silva

If they think Silva has had a better season than Kante or Hazard leave them to it .

I think sterling, just ahead of Silva, Dino has been a bit too inconsistent this year for me. that's just my opinion. next season will be a battle royals for that award, sterling sane Jesus hopefully stones

Fernandinho wouldnt make top 5 this season, decent start but since his suspensions been nowhere near his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.