Full Backs?

Lots of others reporting this as well.Seems Arsenal have gotten Kolasinac on a free.

Pretty disappointed as he seemed like a perfect fit on paper, very good left back, capable of playing CB very well and even had stints in midfield.

I assume we could have out-bid Arsenal for him if we wanted, and the links to us seemed to have disappeared in the last fortnight while Everton and Arsenal got linked more and more, but would have been a good buy IMO and for free, when we've got so many positions to cover this window...

Oh well.

Lots of others reporting this as well.Seems Arsenal have gotten Kolasinac on a free.

Pretty disappointed as he seemed like a perfect fit on paper, very good left back, capable of playing CB very well and even had stints in midfield.

I assume we could have out-bid Arsenal for him if we wanted, and the links to us seemed to have disappeared in the last fortnight while Everton and Arsenal got linked more and more, but would have been a good buy IMO and for free, when we've got so many positions to cover this window...

Oh well.
We'll see. Same was said about Xhaka prior to his Arsenal move. I understand the point that there's little risk with this one given that it's a free transfer and the player is not old. I'm also very curious as to why Schalke allowed the contract of a promising player wind down. We can only hope Pep has something up his sleeves and I want to believe he does. At the the end of the day we'll see.

We'll see. Same was said about Xhaka prior to his Arsenal move. I understand the point that there's little risk with this one given that it's a free transfer and the player is not old. I'm also very curious as to why Schalke allowed the contract of a promising player wind down. We can only hope Pep has something up his sleeves and I want to believe he does. At the the end of the day we'll see.

Schalke didn't exactly "let" it wind down, they've had no choice.

I love Theo Hernandez. Do you think we can get him and what's your assessment of him?

He looks great. Reminds me of bale when he was a fullback but probably defends a bit better.

Has a mean streak though, has been sent off twice for nasty tackles.

He looks great. Reminds me of bale when he was a fullback but probably defends a bit better.

Has a mean streak though, has been sent off twice for nasty tackles.

He's been sent off once for a nasty tackle. Hardly a big sample size, I know he's a bit mental which could be a good thing but he doesn't have a proven record of being dirty yet.

He's been sent off once for a nasty tackle. Hardly a big sample size, I know he's a bit mental which could be a good thing but he doesn't have a proven record of being dirty yet.
Laporte, who we're also interested in, nearly managed to pick up as many reds in 3 seasons as Ramos (complete dirty bastard of a player) managed to in 12 seasons. Laporte isn't a dirty player at all, just didn't know when to give up on a challenge and trust his team mates. Has since dislocated his ankle with a stupid tackle and copped on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.