Collymore and Ian Wright Twitter Spat

He's a strange one Collymore, although some of the stuff he comes out with is idiotic he also comes out with some pretty intelligent and perceptive stuff.

A broken clock is right at least twice a day. You're giving Collymoron far too much credit.

Is that tongue in cheek? Ive never heard him say anything perceptive, hes as thick as fuck
No genuinely, I don't listen to him a lot, but used to listen to Call Collymore driving back from matches and his comments and handling of callers was way better than most of the 606 crowd.

No genuinely, I don't listen to him a lot, but used to listen to Call Collymore driving back from matches and his comments and handling of callers was way better than most of the 606 crowd.
He just loses his temper and raises his voice with people when challenged, which is always indicative of someone being a stupid bully

He just loses his temper and raises his voice with people when challenged, which is always indicative of someone being a stupid bully
As I said he is a strange one, I was not trying to suggest that all that he says is intelligent, but there is more to him than a lot of media ex footballers.

You are joking?

If he didn't agree with the caller, he'd just start shouting and cut him/her off.

Also, his "less of me, more of you" was a complete fallacy, as he talked much more than any caller was allowed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.