Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Brighton and Newcastle look certainties. Just a shame it looks Reading will be in the playoffs, I'd much rather Fulham take their place. Any of Huddersfield, Leeds, Wednesday, or Fulham would be fine with me for the third spot.

Leeds or Wednesday for me. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Huddersfield either.

I want to see a newish team in the Premier League, one that's not been in the top flight for years, also hopefully northern as our old stronghold of a few years back of the league is disappearing as the years go on.

An away day at Leeds or Wednesday on a Monday night would be classic.

Leeds or Wednesday for me. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Huddersfield either.

I want to see a newish team in the Premier League, one that's not been in the top flight for years, also hopefully northern as our old stronghold of a few years back of the league is disappearing as the years go on.

An away day at Leeds or Wednesday on a Monday night would be classic.
Leeds or Sheff Weds 'newish' in the top league? cadds92 is the year you were born i take it?

Leeds or Sheff Weds 'newish' in the top league? cadds92 is the year you were born i take it?

Yeah 92. I can't remember Wednesday being in the top division, I just turned 8 when they got relegated.

Leeds I can remember, but that was 2004.

Both would be newish to me in a way, or am I reading your reply wrong? Sorry mate.

Yeah 92. I can't remember Wednesday being in the top division, I just turned 8 when they got relegated.

Leeds I can remember, but that was 2004.

Both would be newish to me in a way, or am I reading your reply wrong? Sorry mate.
Not having a pop dude. Leeds and Wednesday are very established old clubs, traditionally top flight, lost their way but still. just saying they arent newish

Not having a pop dude. Leeds and Wednesday are very established old clubs, traditionally top flight, lost their way but still. just saying they arent newish

Yeah mate, completely understand.

Leeds I understand the hype as I remember the fuss of them being relegated in 04 and I can briefly remember them being in the latter stages of the Champions League.

Wednesday - whilst I have heard about their history - are still an unknown club to me.

Yeah mate, completely understand.
Leeds I understand the hype as I remember the fuss of them being relegated in 04 and I can briefly remember them being in the latter stages of the Champions League.
Wednesday - whilst I have heard about their history - are still an unknown club to me.
We last played them in the league in 2001-02 ( I think) but we've played them in both cups recently including a 7-0 (?) win in the League Cup two or three years back.

An away day at Leeds on a Monday night would be classic.
Ah, the folly of youth.

A lot of us on here would NEVER call Leeds away a classic, more an exercise in survival. By all means go there, you can have my ticket!

My first trip there was in the mid 60s, and the "fans" there were pretty bad then. They're worse now.

You don't go to Leeds for football you go to war fuckem hope they stay down would prefer it if they got relegated

We last played them in the league in 2001-02 ( I think) but we've played them in both cups recently including a 7-0 (?) win in the League Cup two or three years back.

Yeah I can remember that, but in the league I can't really remember, mate. In 01-02 I was 9/10 years old. At that age I didn't care who played other than United.

Ah, the folly of youth.

A lot of us on here would NEVER call Leeds away a classic, more an exercise in survival. By all means go there, you can have my ticket!

My first trip there was in the mid 60s, and the "fans" there were pretty bad then. They're worse now.

Hahahaha.

I think I might have to reserve my opinions on Leeds by the looks of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.