Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I'v just got my old Swales radio out of the sideboard for the Saints game, i'm warming up the crystals to get a signal, hope the ether is clear

After watching that shite,I may have been better listening to it on radio myself,it might have sounded better than it looked

After watching that shite,I may have been better listening to it on radio myself,it might have sounded better than it looked
Don't bank on it :) Fred Eyre stopping short of calling Swarbrick incompetent though

So we have no more news on cheesy, f.f.s. SOMEBODY must know whats happened.. its worse than fucking Broadchurch. !

So we have no more news on cheesy, f.f.s. SOMEBODY must know whats happened.. its worse than fucking Broadchurch. !
The guy who was on today...didn't catch his name......was a vast improvement on Jack the rag, even Fred Eyre seemed to be enjoying himself

He is a great bloke and is all blue. A fan with their ultimate job. Will always have a quick chat at the more relaxed Women's games at half time and when he is not getting set to broadcast.

He is a great bloke and is all blue. A fan with their ultimate job. Will always have a quick chat at the more relaxed Women's games at half time and when he is not getting set to broadcast.
Genuine question.
I heard he started off as an Oldham fan but fell in love with us (and Schalke)?

Not sure about the Oldham bit but he wouldn't be the first to follow 2 or more teams in different leagues. So far as Schalke is concerned I think the link is his mum who is from that region of Germany.

Cheesy is a nice guy but I just can't listen to commentary on radio Manchester. Constantly giving us score updates from other games or reports from other 'big' games like bloody Oldham or Rochdale. As for 'former City player Fred Eyre' as Wagg calls him ( played once in 1968 ) bloody hell hes a miserable git. Talk about Mrs Doubtfire! Give me the biased telly any day for away games.
Piccadilly radio was the same years ago, Radio MCR have just carried on the tried and tested method. Poor little Oldham fans listen to the wireless as well.

Genuine question.
I heard he started off as an Oldham fan but fell in love with us (and Schalke)?
Yes his mum is from Gelsenkerchin (or however it is spelt)
Never heard the Oldham bit before. I first met Ian on the football specials early 80's, making the ham and cheese butties in the guards van to be sold with cokes and crisps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.