Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

At one point Mr Glen Hoddle questioned why Bravo was playing it out from the back and risking things as he put it because and i quote, "its not like they are going to create a goal from it is it"

Well Actually Glen, that's exactly what we do and did just last week with every player being involved but its lost on him and far too many others including on here.
Doesn't he have an academy in Spain where they teach this sort of style of play?

Thought he was nailed on for MOTM
tumblr_n0w8yppNvW1sbwboco1_500.gif

My apologies. I meant his final ball/decisions in the final third were. Its not a knock on Silva, he is allowed to have a bad day. And when he does, I'm allowed to say he has.

I counted 5 different occasions when his pass or decision killed an offensive play attack. Is have called out Delph for similar, so I don't see why I shouldn't do the same here.
Understand, but the player who can hit non-stop attacking passes that reach their target hasn't been born yet. What you have is players that hit accurate 'attacking risk and reward' passes more than others. David's one of those players.

Probably the first time in a while where we've had a great performance from every player. Apart from a few bellends in our end kicking off with a 50-60 year old man who was on his own it was a great day!

Great game and result. All the pieces came together. Still need to finish better as games ahead those misses may become decisive. Great morale booster before the semi-final. Well done blues.

I either have Alzheimers or your blue tinted specs are steamed up mate.

Either way, Navas has had more bad games than good IMO, and I'm not letting a few decent games he's as a cameo R/B cloud my judgement. And I don't give a fuck he can track back. A wingers main job is to beat his man and put a good cross in. Oh and contribute to scoring is pretty important too.

Navas has rarely shown enough heart and commitment for us.

Absolute Bollocks. If the rest of the squad had his heart and commitment, we would be a much better side for it

Can only echo what most have said a very solid performance but I just hope that Pep doesnt look to leave out Komps now - surely he is going to be key to what we can achieve in the remaining games. As for Navas its crazy but I think he has more chance of scoring at full back than he ever did as a forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.