The Sun Cell limitless energy

Yep I've read the septic comments. To be honest I don't know enough about science to make a judgment. They say they are looking to bring a prototype to market next year. The proof of the pudding as they say will be in the eating! Just glad it's out there during development stage. So if and when it does work.... It'll be harder for big corpa to smear it, buy it and mothball it!

Yep I've read the septic comments. To be honest I don't know enough about science to make a judgment. They say they are looking to bring a prototype to market next year. The proof of the pudding as they say will be in the eating! Just glad it's out there during development stage. So if and when it does work.... It'll be harder for big corpa to smear it, buy it and mothball it!
Well reading further, the CEO have made the same claims in various guises since the early 90's so I doubt big corp will need to.

BlackLight Power is in discussions with DaimlerChrysler, and three major corporations are already examining materials it has produced, say Mills and company executives.

In the next year, Mills promises, the revolution will be "hydrinoized."

"I'll have demonstrated an entirely new form of energy production by the end of 2000," Mills responds

Quote:
They expect to have pilot plants built and devices ready for delivery in 12-18 months.

I used to be a very big skeptic/critic of BrLP (as Damocles) as they have claimed to have disruptive energy technology based on Randell Mill's hydrino theories many times. It always seemed that commercialization of their tech was 18 months out , but never came. As a result, I was a hard sell on the SunCell prototype. That being said, there is definitely something different going on this time around. The main thing that gives me hope is the optimism of reputable industrial partners including, Masimo, Columbia Tech and Boeing who are helping to develop the prototype. I still think the BrLP timeline is unrealistic but I do not think we will have too long to wait until we see something that can be tested against current claims. At the very least this is worth watching closely for the next year or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.