Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benteke used to bench Lukaku on the national team. I don't think it is silly at all to compare both. Injuries have done Benteke in over the last couple of seasons, but he is just as good of a player as Lukaku. Some might even say a better better talent if not for the inconsistencies of injury.

You know that players improve, right?

Benteke is a level below and older. Lukaku has a higher ceiling.

Also all of these people saying Everton is his level, we haven't seen him at the higher level, so we really can't make that judgement until we see him at a bigger team.

He is already matching and beating numbers and records of CR7 Brazilian Ronaldo and Suarez.

You know that players improve, right?

Benteke is a level below and older. Lukaku has a higher ceiling.

Also all of these people saying Everton is his level, we haven't seen him at the higher level, so we really can't make that judgement until we see him at a bigger team.

He is already matching and beating numbers and records of CR7 Brazilian Ronaldo and Suarez.
Ummm... ban?

Also, what records of Ronaldo is he matching or beating?

He scored 47 goals in 49 games at the age of 20 for Barcelona and had about 200 career goals at Lukaku's age.

Lunacy to put any striker in the conversation with the greatest, full stop.

Also, what records of Ronaldo is he matching or beating?

He scored 47 goals in 49 games at the age of 20 for Barcelona and had about 200 career goals at Lukaku's age.

Lunacy to put any striker in the conversation with the greatest, full stop.

I thought the Ronaldo comparisons are related to what Cristiano Ronaldo had done in the Premier League at the same age?

Not convinced by Lukaku at the very highest level.

I thought the Ronaldo comparisons are related to what Cristiano Ronaldo had done in the Premier League at the same age?

Not convinced by Lukaku at the very highest level.
The words 'Brazilian Ronaldo' would suggest otherwise.

Supposedly there's something not right about this guy. Supposedly it's related to the way he'd lukaku.

Benteke is nowhere near Lukaku's level and Lukaku is nowhere near Cristiano Ronaldo, Suarez and Ronaldo levels.

giphy.gif

He's a one trick pony, albeit a very effective trick and a very big pony.

Lukaku heavily relies on his size and strength, Ronaldo although had immense strength for a seemingly lean guy, he didn't need it. Fuck me, why am I even trying to justify Ronaldo here. Lukaku would be a squad player here, a different option, never a regular as he simply isn't very good at playing high IQ football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.