Shauny Wright,Wright, Wright

He signed for Phoenix Rising a few weeks ago, to my son's great delight (as that's his local team these days). He's playing his first game tonight so my lad is going to the game. Just spoke to him and he said the rumour is that Drogba will be signing as well. I know there's quite a few Blues in the area so hopefully SWP will get a great reception.

Oh who is your son Prestwich? I'll say hi to him at the pub!
Everyone is ecstatic to have SWP here, he did say he will come down and watch the matches with us when he can, might be tough with the schedule.
If anyone want's to watch Phoenix Rising, 100% of the league matches will be broadcast live on youtube, up in the air for cup matches. Season goes until mid October.

8fac0bdb-dc91-4253-bbf3-8cd5bdac2026.gif
Cost me a few bob that goal, same as the 6th in the sick swan but hey ho....

Bloke in front of us in the family stand had been celebrating at 3-1 with 5 mins to go, waving his betting slip around...... enter SWP.... we all go mad and the bloke infront is almost in tears, ripping his slip into pieces and throwing it in the air.

I know I should look myself, but are Phoenix in the MLS or a lower league?
That could have been me:( . I had that bet , 241 or thereabouts.
I was the only one a bit gutted when Shauny put that one in. Didn't last though. Ridiculing Nited fans was far more important than money , plus I made up for it the following year with the 4-1.
As an aside, I loved Phoenix. Despite the 1 million degree heat, I went there to see an old mate and had a blast in a couple of expat bars. Walking though a Taco bell 24 hour Drive thru was an experience.

I think his insecurity of how he
Was Perceived by city fans stems from
How it's pettered out for him towards the end. Being left out of the cup final squad etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.