Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Has anyone got a link to the prices from this season?

I'm in joes and paid just under £1800 this year and defiantly not renewing in there again, so either going to stop completely (and attend the eds games instead) or move somewhere cheaper, but no idea of the prices in other areas of the ground anymore.

South stand tier 3 row S cost me £380 last season and that is a bargain.

10% increase would still be just under 420. I will be having that. 10 monthly installments good also.

I'm in joes and paid just under £1800 this year and defiantly not renewing in there again, so either going to stop completely (and attend the eds games instead) or move somewhere cheaper, but no idea of the prices in other areas of the ground anymore.
Not got the link but from memory EL3 varied from £550 to £750 depending on location, for example mine in 303 was £600, 2 rows in front was £700, the back few rows were £550. I imagine CBL3 would be similar.

Ive got about 14000 points. I take it if I don't renew and just get a cityzens card I'll be able to pick up a ticket for the big games where I need to for the derby, later stages of champs leg etc? Ive never looked at what sort of points these home games sell out at.
Yes, since the extension, derby tickets go onsale at about 500 points. As well this season all league home tickets went on sale at the start of the season instead of a few weeks before, so even sold out games will keep popping back on sale as games are moved and s/ c holders put their seats back on resale.
That said how many games are you thinking of going to , dont know what price your s / c is but, if its more than half a dozen you could just try changing to a cheap s/c about the £350 as anything around 9 games is going to cost you around £400

I have a link on my work p/ c , I'll post it tomorrow if nobody else beats me to it.

South stand tier 3 row S cost me £380 last season and that is a bargain.

10% increase would still be just under 420. I will be having that. 10 monthly installments good also.

there should be no increase at all. if it went up 10 % this year then that will probably happen every year, like in other parts of the ground. its all adds up after a few years.

I have a link on my work p/ c , I'll post it tomorrow if nobody else beats me to it.

Not got the link but from memory EL3 varied from £550 to £750 depending on location, for example mine in 303 was £600, 2 rows in front was £700, the back few rows were £550. I imagine CBL3 would be similar.

Cheers for that. Can't decide on what I'm doing yet. Definitely not staying in joes, but will see the prices when they come out for other areas. Used to pay about £500 for my current seat a few years ago, creeped up each year then doubled in price since it turned to 'joes'

Hoping prices stay the same. It's a £80/85 in petrol for each home match so buying a cheap season ticket £299 makes it justifiable. Praying there is not a significant increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.