18/19 home and away kits ?

not much maroon :(

manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

not much maroon :(

manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

If that's right, then the maroon on the socks is not fucking worth it... needs to be turnovers and a maroon strip down shorts would help... that mock-up should just have sky blue socks with white line around, would be much better!

If that's right, then the maroon on the socks is not fucking worth it... needs to be turnovers and a maroon strip down shorts would help... that mock-up should just have sky blue socks with white line around, would be much better!

There's no pleasing some people. This is the best kit we've had under Nike, no question.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/man-ci...aguero/397687636.html#s1-10-1;disc|2531909799

I found this. Few more new pictures. IF the sleeve material looks like that it might put me off buying one unfortunately :-(
How can it be so hard to make simple good looking shirt from one material (think home kit 09/10)?

Edit: another one https://m.dhgate.com/product/top-th.../398318832.html#cppd-5-9|null:108:r1185553864

Thanks for that. Certainly won't be the first one as there won't be the adidas style 3 stripes on the side!!

There's no pleasing some people. This is the best kit we've had under Nike, no question.

Possibly – then again there was nothing wrong with 2015/16 kit...

CvET2an.jpg

sky blue shirt, white shorts and sky blue socks, with white trim... Perfect if you ask me!
If you read my post properly, I didn't say it was bad, but rather - what is the point of that maroon stripe? There's so little it renders it pointless, as there is no maroon anywhere else on the kit – for the amount there is, it would be better if they hadn't bothered – a white line would look better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.