Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Platinum was even £50 on the cheapest child ticket, basically a poll tax for fans who wish to go away.

Never hear a peep out of any OSC against it though, as they do no represent most supporters.

Platinum was even £50 on the cheapest child ticket, basically a poll tax for fans who wish to go away.

Never hear a peep out of any OSC against it though, as they do no represent most supporters.

Maybe they would take some credit for reduced away ticket prices, along with other Supporters Groups. I don't know whether it's deserved or not but I reckon I've saved about £200 compared to last season.

Maybe they would take some credit for reduced away ticket prices, along with other Supporters Groups. I don't know whether it's deserved or not but I reckon I've saved about £200 compared to last season.

No connection whatsoever with supporters clubs has been made before. However why rip off home fans either?

No connection whatsoever with supporters clubs has been made before. However why rip off home fans either?
Sure the twenty's plenty campaign is National federation of supporters groups doing,alright we didn't get twenty but £30s better than we had.How we deal with our own clubs pricing policy could be a bit more tricky.

Probably going to renew despite being relocated from 125 due to the new corporate seats for the tunnel club.

What's the view like from 93:20 seats?

Where's Joes as I've not heard of that one before?

How much do these seats cost?

Any recommendations on non-premium seats in either Colin Bell or East stand?

i agree with that. you never hear anything pretty much from the main osc. they dont seem to say anything or fight for city fans that much, the 1894 group represent the fans a lot more imo.

I'm not a fan of Platinum and would be happy to see it scrapped. The cost would have been added to season prices anyway but probably spread out between Blues across the ground rather than being a tax on fans wanting to get ticket points for away priority.

Btw I've heard the OSC and 1894 linked to better priced games at the Etihad.

Supporters clubs nationaly including City fans tried to limit away games to £20 with 20 is plenty campaign if more fans had got involved with the campaign instead of moaning they might have achieved their goal .but you right home fans still get ripped off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.