John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

How is Bellamy viewed among City fans?

I really don't think he is one to judge Terry as a person.

Before he joined us, I couldn't stand him and I really didn't want us to sign him.

However, as soon as he arrived, it was plain to see that he gave his all for the Light Blue cause.

The two goals he scored at the swamp in the 3-4, when Martin "seven minutes" Atkinson had his moment in the sun, were brilliant and will live long in the memory.

He also does a lot of work for charity, most notably in Sierra Leone, though that effort has since folded, following Bellamy's retirement.

He just doesn't go around shouting about it, , unlike dozy David!

How is Bellamy viewed among City fans?

I really don't think he is one to judge Terry as a person.

Bellamy is a bit of a twat but he gave everything at City so was very much liked. In terms of morality, he did nothing in his private life to compare to Terry or on the pitch (racism).

World class defender in his day, and brilliant inspirational captain.

Obviously I don't know him personally at all but going off what I've read an absolute cünt as a person. Now that he's old and shit he'd fit in perfectly with the other degenerate scum at the swamp.

I'm biased, but I don't think there has been a better defender in PL history.

You are biased, but so am I, and I see your John Terry and raise you a Vincent Kompany.

Not only is Vinny world class, hard as fuck and an inspiring leader, he's an absolute gentleman and captain off the pitch too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.