Man on a Killing Spree in Cleveland

Heartbreaking seeing that man who has lived through 60's America ect just killed by a piece of shit who couldn't handle splitting up with his ex. In his confession video he asked his mum for help yesterday and he said what he would do she ignored him :(

What an evil fucking ****.

Makes you sick that someone can just ruin an entire family because of his own fucked up issues.

He ain't fuckin about is he ,he says he's killed a few more also .
I feel for that poor old fella he was just minding his own business.
He will probably save a bullet for himself the bastard.

I've watched this and it's so upsetting. That poor elderly gentleman just walking down the road not bothering anyone. The person who did this is nothing but a dispicable, evil coward who deserves the needle.

Why are people going on about Middlesbrough though ?

He will take the chickenshit route and choose dying in a gun battle with police.

This crime was not only senseless, but brutal, heinous and irrational. Prick has mental problems, and history of violence. Too bad we don't have public stoning for cnuts like him. Or, just stake him out in the sun and cover him in honey. Or, or, or....I can think of a million ways to slowly kill this fucker while he thinks about what he did, but he will die by bullet...either a cop's or his own. He will not be missed.

I've watched this and it's so upsetting. That poor elderly gentleman just walking down the road not bothering anyone. The person who did this is nothing but a dispicable, evil coward who deserves the needle.

Why are people going on about Middlesbrough though ?

Cleveland_01.png

It is a part of north east England, my grandparents used to live near to Redcar, shame that area seemed to get rougher as i grew older and we drove through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.