Wembley pubs

kimbo

As an alternative to Wembley pubs and parking around the stadium City have got access to 2 working mens clubs in Dollis Hill that are only taking City fans in, we have got the Willesden working mens club for the semi final against the Goons, also the Legionaire club next door to it. For easy and free parking park on the other side of Dollis Hill station in any of the roads off Burnley road postcode NW10 1EJ and walk through the station to the club which is in Villiers road. Dollis Hill is 2 stops on the Jubilee line to Wembley park so from the club to Wembley park will take you about 12 minutes. We have 7 coaches coming down to the club already so should be a good atmosphere. DJ Gary will be spinning all the old favourite tunes and hot dogs and beef burgers will be available out in the back bar plus the drinks prices are a lot cheaper than Wembley pubs prices.

Bump. Could be useful. Myself and 3 others will be travelling down on the drink all day so might not be a bad shout.

Been there for the semifinal against the rags I had think I enjoyed the place. Hazy memories of the trip to Wembley from there but I reckon it went smoothly

Man City struggling to sell out 33,000 allocation for FA Cup semi-final

Come on lads the coach is waiting!

C91hxYQW0AEbo7D.jpg

Found this on twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.