Tim Howard

I remember being at Goodison when Kendal had jumped ship and gone back to his beloved Everton. Graham Sharp was calling us to feck giving it the wanker gesture laughing his balls off whenever Everton got a corner in front of the away section. Even having a few coins thrown at him just spured him on.

I remember being at Goodison when Kendal had jumped ship and gone back to his beloved Everton. Graham Sharp was calling us to feck giving it the wanker gesture laughing his balls off whenever Everton got a corner in front of the away section. Even having a few coins thrown at him just spured him on.
Should have thrown a brick at him instead.

I was there too, funny as. You'll never play for Scotland we sang at him as well and he turned round and he started counting how many times he'd played for them on his fingers. Elton Welsby you're a wanker you're a wanker was loud as fuck.

I was there too, funny as. You'll never play for Scotland we sang at him as well and he turned round and he started counting how many times he'd played for them on his fingers. Elton Welsby you're a wanker you're a wanker was loud as fuck.
Elton Welsby Haha. Whatever happened to him? He just seemed to vanish from the face of the Earth.

He used to get on my nerves when he used to stud the post for half hour before taking a goal kick. Time wasting shite then watch as Cahill would beat the shit out of the corner flag minutes later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.