Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

the only snag with scrapping platinum is people will have one less thing to moan about when they don't get tickets.

Don't worry Bill, the revised ticket points system will keep people busy for a while whatever it looks like.

Probably going to renew despite being relocated from 125 due to the new corporate seats for the tunnel club.

What's the view like from 93:20 seats?

Where's Joes as I've not heard of that one before?

How much do these seats cost?

Any recommendations on non-premium seats in either Colin Bell or East stand?

Joe's is CB2 near the Halfway line; quality view.

£1,800 this season (pricey, I know, but you get free parking, can order beer for Halftime so no queues and alcohol available for Champions league games)

Do we know anything about the revised ticket points system?

I don't know anything reliable about the review of the Points Scheme. There were rumours a few months back that Blues with more than 15k points would be exempt from the changes but I think this was pure guesswork.

As far as I can judge no other Prem club have announced their prices for next year yet, could be similar to last year when several said they weren't increasing their prices the rest followed, if anybody knows different could they post the info.

Our very good friends and neighbours from the Borough of Trafford have announced a price freeze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.