Referees/Officials

I don't know where I stand on this one. So like many of my posts on here it will be pretty pointless.

I thought it was a pen in real time, the touch from the keeper on the ball is marginal but does that mean it's then not a foul? His contact on Sane meant he couldn't get the ball afterwards. Larsson got the ball for Sunderland against United but managed to get a red card, it seems the ball doesn't really matter and is the consequences of the challenge. That being the case then it has to still be a foul as his follow through trips Sane to the ground. Had people of not been punished recently when winning the ball then I would agree it isn't a pen.

I think my main gripe and as mad as it sounds is yet again it was a very 50/50 decision which could of been given either way with the ref getting little shit as it was a tough call. It's a decision at 0-0 which could of gone in our favour with a bit of debate about it but yet again hasn't. The whole even itself out bullshit had it's chance to on Saturday with a "debatable" call and yet again it didn't. I cant wait for a match changing decision go in our favour although I will probably die of a heart attack.

If Taylor is refereeing the rags this weekend i think it more or less eliminates him from refereeing the derby the following Thursday - it will be down to somebody else to shaft us - won't be Mike Dean as he has an appointment on the Wednesday evening

Come on now MadchesterCity we all know that the refs of PGMOL are not corrupt, just look at the rags 2nd goal it clearly hit the rags player in the middle of his chest, how can that be handball as the Chelsea players were saying.

Seriously I have always said that all the Premier League + the FA and the bosses at PGMOL are corrupt, you just have to look at how many bad decisions have gone against us this season. Yet all of their bosses have said that they do not have an anti City agenda what a bunch of liars they all are.

Which idiot of a ref have we got for this up coming semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.