Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many fingers in so many pies it is hard to make out who has sticky fingers and who doesn't any more.

One thing is for sure, when a TV reporter has to tell him which country he has just bombed (Syria, not Iraq!) and the Chinese Premier has to spend 10 minutes explaining the history of China and Korea making Chinese involvement difficult, you know that sooner or later something is going to unravel and someone is getting a black eye, and some dodgy Russian money dealings and collusion in manipulating the election might be the least of it!
From his last comments that I heard on the news this morning it seems his main concern is point scoring against previous administrations rather than trying to avoid a thermonuclear war. When is the USA going to wake up and realise that having a reality TV personality trying to negotiate with nuclear armed totalitarian regimes is not a great idea?

From his last comments that I heard on the news this morning it seems his main concern is point scoring against previous administrations rather than trying to avoid a thermonuclear war. When is the USA going to wake up and realise that having a reality TV personality trying to negotiate with nuclear armed totalitarian regimes is not a great idea?

Personally my question is, if your so fucking smart Trump how come within 2 months your looking like attila the fucking hun after you pledged to wind americas military neck in, not stick it out. How have you been so easily manipulated, did they tell you a war will solve 2 issues, that of military cuts affecting workers and knocking out a pipeline in syria will help with the shady deal Tillerson made with Iran.

You are a fully grown man who has lived in the world of business yet get manipulated like this? your a fucking mug, i dumb as fuck mug, put that in your fake news rants you ****.

I am angry as he has totally been absorbed into the establishment he was meant to crush. It is why he was voted in and he is betraying his charge. Promote business properly not by having a fucking war you absolute fucking cretinous moron.

Personally my question is, if your so fucking smart Trump how come within 2 months your looking like attila the fucking hun after you pledged to wind americas military neck in, not stick it out. How have you been so easily manipulated, did they tell you a war will solve 2 issues, that of military cuts affecting workers and knocking out a pipeline in syria will help with the shady deal Tillerson made with Iran.

You are a fully grown man who has lived in the world of business yet get manipulated like this? your a fucking mug, i dumb as fuck mug, put that in your fake news rants you ****.

I am angry as he has totally been absorbed into the establishment he was meant to crush. It is why he was voted in and he is betraying his charge. Promote business properly not by having a fucking war you absolute fucking cretinous moron.
I kept saying he will become the establishment the second he got elected,they all do and it's funny how naive voters for mavericks are

Rex Tillerson

He even sounds like a corrupt as fuck politician they would have in The Simpsons, the sort who makes Diamond joe quimby look like a rank amateur. In fact i just had an original idea that may cut it as a Simpsons episode or have they already done that?

Not sure why anyone is upset about this totally transparent charlatan.

From the moment I watched Trump spokesman and shoe-shuffling-monkey-dancer Mick Mulvaney say he couldn't ask the ordinary worker to fund programs that weren't "showing any results", but could ask them to fund the military I knew this was the end game.

It was laid out quite brazenly.

And the fact that Trump has deferred decision making for America to other people (like how his 'empire' has been run... like a business as he promised), just goes to show how bad he actually is at business. Lucky in prime real estate in the beginning, buying off problems and hyping his name got him to where he is.

At the Big People Table, he clearly shows how out of his depth, he truly is.

I know. There are real mavericks that aren't snake oil salespeople. But my current President is not among them.

He is as far removed from good Maverick leaders as I am from perfecting my 'become invisible at will' mind technique.

Trump is a MassivePrick President, not Maverick President.

Not sure why anyone is upset about this totally transparent charlatan.

From the moment I watched Trump spokesman and shoe-shuffling-monkey-dancer Mick Mulvaney say he couldn't ask the ordinary worker to fund programs that weren't "showing any results", but could ask them to fund the military I knew this was the end game.

It was laid out quite brazenly.

And the fact that Trump has deferred decision making for America to other people (like how his 'empire' has been run... like a business as he promised), just goes to show how bad he actually is at business. Lucky in prime real estate in the beginning, buying off problems and hyping his name got him to where he is.

At the Big People Table, he clearly shows how out of his depth, he truly is.

He is the way he is BECAUSE of that last line. His father wasn't allowed at the big table in NYC, so The Donald tried to fix that with Trump Tower in Manhattan, a place they had never been able to build. That one building made his name and was the genesis for him becoming a "someone," even though the REAL movers and shakers though of him as a Neanderthal philistine. He bought his way into the upper strata, often on other people's money ("I'm the King of Debt!") and the very people he was trying to impress (old monied NYers) saw how transparent he was and have never warmed to him.

In England, he would be a well-known blagger, a barrow boy in a silk suit, a car boot salesman driving up in a Rolls Royce with a £200,000 car loan.

At this point, he has already fooled enough people that he was able to use the Electoral College to get elected, but the more people listen, and the more he has to swim in the deep water of geopolitics, the clearer it will become that the Emperor really does have no clothes

He is an embarrassment, and that embarrassment is a direct reflection of the people who were taken in by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.