18/19 home and away kits ?

Spurs just got 'Nike'd'.

They're putting the badge in a shield on everyone of their new kits because it's an irregular shape like ours was.

fake-nike-tottenham-hotspur-17-18-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

To be fair they have some pretty shit kits recently

Spurs just got 'Nike'd'.

They're putting the badge in a shield on everyone of their new kits because it's an irregular shape like ours was.

fake-nike-tottenham-hotspur-17-18-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

It looks like a cheap rip off England shirt. I wonder if they'll play in white shorts next year (?)

Will be pleased with these two. Hate our current home and away shirts. The sleeves ruin them.

I'm just wondering why on earth anyone would think that camo third kit would be good? Looks shit! Apparent training shirt looks even worse. Prefer keeping current third kit. At least you can see each other on the pitch!!!

Will be pleased with these two. Hate our current home and away shirts. The sleeves ruin them.

Was in the shop at the ground the other day - this years kits are terrible. The 2nd kit is probably the best of a bad bunch. 1st and 2nd kit look much better next year. I do wonder how the quality of the kit impacts sales. As crap as the home and the 3rd are this year you see loads of people wearing them.

So close to making that a great kit, if it were maroon.

We need to remember that these leaked photos are never the best quality and their colours are usually "off" – I expect it will be more maroon than it appears here... would have been better with sky blue trim around the collar though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.