Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are wrong too, he has the ability and should be given some time. He's better than tonight's game for me, but needs to be given some game time at a higher level to see if he can do it there.

I agree,think he'd look and play a lot better with class players round him.
Don't mean that in a disrespectful way to who he's playing with now,just think he deserves,or has earned the opportunity to show if he can do it.

I really don't think he's ready for the first team. He's got some great skills, the odd great pass, but i really want convinced by his general decision making tonight. I'm sure he's got a great future, but i can't see him getting many minutes next season. Maybe the odd 10 minutes at the end of cup games but no more than that. I hope I'm wrong, but i don't see him at that level yet.

Have to agree. Great close control and dribbling but poor decision making means he dwells on the ball too much and tonight he got caught on the ball a lot. Great potential but he's nowhere near ready for the first team. Id like to see how he gets on at championship level, needs toughening up a bit.

Have to agree. Great close control and dribbling but poor decision making means he dwells on the ball too much and tonight he got caught on the ball a lot. Great potential but he's nowhere near ready for the first team. Id like to see how he gets on at championship level, needs toughening up a bit.

The Championship would absolutely ruin him and his confidence would get shot to bits.

The Championship really isn't a great league for young player development, and even the ones that are young and are playing they are physically developed lads. Look at Tammy Abraham and Ryan Sessegnon, both well developed lads for their age.

With the ties with him, his agent and Girona, I would send him there and let him play in La Liga next season.

He tried to do too much tonight. When he gets it right he looks sensational but he needs to learn when to run with it and when to pass it.

He'll develop a hell of a lot when he gets to train regularly with Silva and Yaya

I really don't think he's ready for the first team. He's got some great skills, the odd great pass, but i really want convinced by his general decision making tonight. I'm sure he's got a great future, but i can't see him getting many minutes next season. Maybe the odd 10 minutes at the end of cup games but no more than that. I hope I'm wrong, but i don't see him at that level yet.

But I think it would be fair to say tonight wasn't a reflection of the season he's had? So he's had one below average game for him, and I actually think he was probably our best player tonight.

This lad has been doing it week in, week out with very very few off days. Not only that, but he was getting thrown off the ball today at every oppurtunity and the ref did absolutely nothing about it. Even as bad as some of the refereeing Is in the prem, Chelsea would never be getting away with that at senior level.

either a loan move to La Liga or a place in the senior squad next year for this lad I hope

The very last thing you want Brahim to do is go on loan to the Championship or the lower divisions in England, he is already tough enough mentally and I don't want him to build any more muscle and just accept that he'll always be outmuscled by some players. I feel like he's a bit naive in his duels but he'll grow with experience and soon enough he'll start dancing around midfields across Europe.

I get that he's versatile and playing out of position is a part of his development but I'm getting increasingly frustrated at how little he's played in his natural position this season. Special talents like him have to be carefully nurtured.

He will be kept and transitioned into the first team, of that I have no doubt, management will be pushing Pep to introduce Youth players don't forget this.

Also, people should remember that many players look much better when they play with higher quality players around them. Aleix Garcia didn't look that great playing EDS earlier in the season, because it was obvious he was a level above, and they brought him down. I feel Diaz will be in a similar situation next season.

Nothing to worry about, you're wrong.

Didn't have the opportunity to watch him oftenly enough, so I was completely blown away yesterday. The kid's simply a gem. Very good all-round performance and 3 throughballs that should have been goals.
I find the idea of loaning out a youngster of such quality as nonsensical, just let him train with our big guys and get used to challenges. I can't wait for his debut as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.