Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is as far removed from good Maverick leaders as I am from perfecting my 'become invisible at will' mind technique.

Trump is a MassivePrick President, not Maverick President.
Unfortunately you've also got a load of shite on your patch - just a million times more insignificant :-(

He is actually cracking down on the H-1B visa abuse by silicon valley tech firms, that is good news for Americans who studied computing in one form or another. We can take the slack up soon enough, if we need skilled Indian IT workers we will soon be able to get them here no hassle.

You think Americans who studied Computer Science are finding it difficult to get a job ? This is just another political gamesmanship to satisfy certain lobby or vote bank which gets excited if anything is done against non Americans/immigrants. And no way the slack is going to be filled up anytime soon.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/computer-science-job-prospects-graduating-class-2016-barry-byers

Silicon valley tech firms are what are leading the growth of American economy and trying to hinder or hurt them is just like shooting oneself in the foot.

Most business opinion, which is pretty much where the Republicans get their dough, is calling it "anti-business," with the heavy hand of government telling business where they can and cannot manufacture, who they should and shouldn't buy from, and who they should and shouldn't hire! One commentator even went so far as to say, "You can tell his New York liberal daughter and son-in-law, and Gary Cohn are the people who have the President's ear!"

While that quote is, to me, completely upside down, I can't help but think that the coalition of people who were pushing Trump is falling apart. He couldn't get a Healthcare Bill because of the far right thinking it wasn't harsh enough, and he won't be able to do infrastructure or the tax reform he wants because it will balloon the deficit! Munching has been tasked with finding A TRILLION DOLLARS of slack in the budget for his tax, infrastructure and healthcare plans, and the reason he says he needed healthcare first was to rob money from it to give tax breaks to his wealthy friends!! YCMIU!!

Meanwhile, Democrats need to just sit back and STFU, while the Republicans melt down. If the 30 year old Democrat (Ossoff) wins the House seat in GA, Republicans are going to shit a brick! Right now, LIVE, he is showing at 50% against a group of Reoublicans. If he can gain 50%+1 vote, he doesn't even have to have a head to head run off! Last week, Dems almost turned a 30 point R seat into a D in Kansas! People are not happy!

So, to get to the reason for this BS publicity stunt today....a poll came out late last week saying that Trump's least favorable rating is on "Keeping his promises." Et voila...this week he rolls out a complete BS Executive Order with less teeth than a wide mouth frog, claiming to be keeping his promise of America First and putting Americans back to work!

Meanwhile, in geopolitical news, we learn today that the Carrier fleet he was "deploying" to sit off Korea was cruelly steaming towards Australia! People are now saying he caved to Xi, by moving them away to relieve tensions! That 10 minute talk on China-Korea relations must have been one helluva chat!!

He is an embarrassment, and proves it on a daily basis!

She plays to his vanity and he just can't contain himself! Must hb been because she showed him so much tit at the last dinner she attended with him. And, btw, she is married to a gazillionaire in NYC, which is why he talks about her treating him so well....old buddies!! Fucking joke!!

I was for the people who voted him in, the forgotten blue collar workers. His rhetoric was good outside of the nonsense, that of less military stuff and open the doors for business. In my heart of hearts i know this is a core reason for many who voted him in, smash the red tape and get business rocking. If he did that then fine but he is going against what he promised those who believed in him, that i can't accept.

The people who approve of Trump's current actions include Hillary Clinton, John McCain and a lot more, basically everyone who wanted his head on a pike a few months ago.

I think US politics is so convoluted and it needs cutting back, Trump said he would do that, he hasn't so fuck him for that and fuck him for lying to those who put him where he is.

I love true democracy, genuine real democracy, not things dressed up as it and it really pisses me off.
No such thing exists mate. Two tier, anti people, keep on spending, raising taxes, world run by banks and fractional reserve fraud.

No such thing exists mate. Two tier, anti people, keep on spending, raising taxes, world run by banks and fractional reserve fraud.
True, i suppose i like the idea of it and think it is something we should aspire to.

You think Americans who studied Computer Science are finding it difficult to get a job ? This is just another political gamesmanship to satisfy certain lobby or vote bank which gets excited if anything is done against non Americans/immigrants. And no way the slack is going to be filled up anytime soon.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/computer-science-job-prospects-graduating-class-2016-barry-byers

Silicon valley tech firms are what are leading the growth of American economy and trying to hinder or hurt them is just like shooting oneself in the foot.

I had heard of this visa system being abused long before Trump, i will try find the article i read and post it back here bud, am getting two conflicting views here. If memory serves it was rather of the 'the workers are already here' tone. Going off your article it would not surprise me if in the small print mine says 'paid for by some big company, a subsidiary of cunts inc' :-D

Don't you think more would be made of her background if she stands in a primary against Trump?

I suspect she would prove a formidable obstacle. She is well-spoken and well-liked, moderate for a southern Republican, will have executive chops from her role as governor, legislative experience as representative, and foreign policy through the UN. The cult of personality voters will stick with their man, but plenty who voted for him because they were voting against Hillary will find her a refreshing contrast . . . And vote for her to prove to their neighbors (and themselves) that they aren't racist misongynists.

I worked in the US, arriving as a clueless 25 year old on an L1B visa. Later I think I was on a H1B and finally a green card. It was claimed in the applications that no American could do my job. I was a techie and decent but to state that I was pretty much world class was silly. I'm not surprised this is being looked into if that's what Trump is doing. I always felt sorry for the Americans in debt after college struggling while the Irish folks like me were living it large loving life.

I was for the people who voted him in, the forgotten blue collar workers. His rhetoric was good outside of the nonsense, that of less military stuff and open the doors for business. In my heart of hearts i know this is a core reason for many who voted him in, smash the red tape and get business rocking. If he did that then fine but he is going against what he promised those who believed in him, that i can't accept.

The people who approve of Trump's current actions include Hillary Clinton, John McCain and a lot more, basically everyone who wanted his head on a pike a few months ago.

I think US politics is so convoluted and it needs cutting back, Trump said he would do that, he hasn't so fuck him for that and fuck him for lying to those who put him where he is.

I love true democracy, genuine real democracy, not things dressed up as it and it really pisses me off.

Cheers TCIB.
They all sound good until they get the power.

On a completely unrelated note, watching this serial fuckwit asshole Bill O''Reilly and his wandering dick get his richly-deserved comeuppance is enjoyable. Except he'll probably be seen as a martyr and get even wealthier when some conservative whore media outlet gives him another platform.

On a completely unrelated note, watching this serial fuckwit asshole Bill O''Reilly and his wandering dick get his richly-deserved comeuppance is enjoyable. Except he'll probably be seen as a martyr and get even wealthier when some conservative whore media outlet gives him another platform.
Have Fox fired him or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.