Monumental mess ups

No offence OP but when you have had a clown in stupid shoes dancing on your pitch after the final whistle in the last match of the season your current problem isn't even worth a post, your club are merely keeping the interest going to ensure the crowd get behind you.

No offence OP but when you have had a clown in stupid shoes dancing on your pitch after the final whistle in the last match of the season your current problem isn't even worth a post, your club are merely keeping the interest going to ensure the crowd get behind you.

I have literally no idea what any of that means.

For what it's worth, I still think Bolton will do it. Though, like most Blues, I'd be pleased for Uwe if Fleetwood made it.

Port Vale away on Saturday for us. They've lost their last four and are in the relegation places. So home win it is then!

Port Vale away on Saturday for us. They've lost their last four and are in the relegation places. So home win it is then!
Fleetwood still have Vale to play too, they have a big say in all this fighting for survival. I don't mind Bolton but would love Uwe to win promotion.

Fleetwood still have Vale to play too, they have a big say in all this fighting for survival. I don't mind Bolton but would love Uwe to win promotion.

Vale might be down by the time they play Fleetwood though.

S****horpe could still pip both Bolton and Fleetwood to automatic promotion.

(I love how the swear filter edits the name of that team).

Vale might be down by the time they play Fleetwood though.

S****horpe could still pip both Bolton and Fleetwood to automatic promotion.

(I love how the swear filter edits the name of that team).

Just looked at the fixtures. I actually thought you all had three left rather than two. Anyway, quite similar run-ins for all three clubs - away to a team in the lower reaches of the table, followed by a very winnable home game. Scunny look very much an outside bet, but down to who handles the pressure best now, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.