John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

Linked with Pulis at WBA.................So looks like he is leaving football altogether lol

I would be shocked if he remained in this league. He has said a few times that he can’t imagine suiting up for another team to play against Chelsea and I believe him. If I was to bet on it, I’d put my money is on MLS. I don’t know if he would bother with it tho, if he isn’t one of the best paid players in that league.

Top 4, can't pick between Kompany, Terry, Bould and Vidic in their prime. Vinny would have been out in front on his own without the injuries.

Personally, he wouldn’t be in my top 5. I think he’s a level below Terry, Rio, Vidic, Adams. If he wasn’t so injury prone in recent seasons, he might have been in that group, he might still do, as he’s young enough to still have a huge impact in the next couple of seasons. Right now tho, he is in the bracket below the very best IMO.

Nope.

Definitely

And if Chelsea win the league this season I wonder if we'll see a repeat

It’s hilarious because UEFA actually requested that all the members of the first team who weren’t involved in the game to get changed into their kit for the trophy presentation. It wasn’t something he randomly decided to do on his own. Ivanovic, Ramires Mereiles etc all did the exact same that night. It’s all in good fun tho. Terry himself has found the jokes and memes about him pretty funny.

Vile human being but a brilliant defender, only thing he lacked was pace but he never needed it. I'm so glad we have someone similar in Toby, a monster defender

If Kompany wasn’t so injury prone, I think he would have gone on to become one of the best defenders in PL history. As it is, I think, when he eventually calls it a day, he’ll fall in with the group just below the absolute best this league has seen.

Out of curiosity, where would you rank him in PL’s history? Top 3? Top 5? Top 10?

I think when fit, and when less injury prone, I'd still rate him as number 1. To be fair, Terry wouldn't be far behind.

Then there's players like Ferdinand, Stam, Carragher, Sol Campbell, Ledley King up there too.

A player that let us believe he was going to join us until the last minute, he even struck a new image rights deal with Umbro when we were with them at the time, he then used us as a lever to get more money from his beloved Chelsea, there's no bigger selfish **** in football, as Bellamy so elegantly put it everyone in football knows.......

A player that let us believe he was going to join us until the last minute, he even struck a new image rights deal with Umbro when we were with them at the time, he then used us as a lever to get more money from his beloved Chelsea, there's no bigger selfish **** in football, as Bellamy so elegantly put it everyone in football knows.......
Right but a brilliant defender and leader on the pitch in his time.

I would be shocked if he remained in this league. He has said a few times that he can’t imagine suiting up for another team to play against Chelsea and I believe him. If I was to bet on it, I’d put my money is on MLS. I don’t know if he would bother with it tho, if he isn’t one of the best paid players in that league.

Like Lamps? He will carry on playing that's for sure from his comments. I hope he doesn't play in the prem though and turn into a joke player as Rio did at QPR (I didn't mind that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.