David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

More concerned with the managers not winning than the players.
on the players front the votes are taken too early.
Hence you get some weird nominees every season.

So yaya toure scoring 20+ league goals in 2014 didn't really stick out??? The guy pretty much won us the league and carling cup, yet Suarez and hazard finish above him...

Suarez got 31 in the league and at the time of voting may have looked to have won it. Understandable why players voted for him, besides Yaya also got a lot of votes that year, that is the way it goes, and Chelsea were title hopes until the last couple of games.

Suarez got 31 in the league and at the time of voting may have looked to have won it. Understandable why players voted for him, besides Yaya also got a lot of votes that year, that is the way it goes, and Chelsea were title hopes until the last couple of games.

I think players like everyone else are swayed by the media and for whatever reason our lads aren't fawned over like players from other teams.

It's a crime that Sergio and Yaya have never won it, Silva to a lesser extent.

Doesn't stop the football writers having longer to make a judgement but because by and large they are all twats our lads never get a look in

If they think Silva has had a better season than Kante or Hazard leave them to it .

Who do you think will win ours ?

In order am going Sterling , Fernandinho and then Silva
Silva has clearly been our best player this season

Stopped giving a fuck about this when Sergio was nominated for P.O.T.Y and Y.P.O.T.Y and won neither.
I don't remember who did win them but I do remember that it was a complete farce.

Stopped giving a fuck about this when Sergio was nominated for P.O.T.Y and Y.P.O.T.Y and won neither.
I don't remember who did win them but I do remember that it was a complete farce.
Your view is pretty much spot on mate.

Kyle Walker beat him in YPOTY, which is just hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.