Monumental mess ups

If he'd said kerbcrawler instead of clown, people would have twigged straight away. Even the Notlob fan!

I didn't mention kerb crawling as I didnt want to imply kerb crawling was something to be ashamed of, after all we have all done it..............

haven't we ?

Oh just me and Pleat then. But if you are talking about monumental fuck ups that has to be up there amongst them. A full house, a reasonable team (us) against a shit team (them), we are at home, last game of the season, we only needed to draw and yet.................... so for the Op to be worrying with a couple of games left doesnt really compare. And anyway, the stupid shoes comment identifies Pleat, No ?

I didn't mention kerb crawling as I didnt want to imply kerb crawling was something to be ashamed of, after all we have all done it..............

haven't we ?

Oh just me and Pleat then. But if you are talking about monumental fuck ups that has to be up there amongst them. A full house, a reasonable team (us) against a shit team (them), we are at home, last game of the season, we only needed to draw and yet.................... so for the Op to be worrying with a couple of games left doesnt really compare. And anyway, the stupid shoes comment identifies Pleat, No ?
We've all worn stupid shoes at some stage (some of us still do!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.