Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor performance from the lad. Looks like a kid who shines in youth leagues thanks to his early physical development but fades facing equal or more powerful opposition. IMO very far behind Brahim right now, correct me if I'm wrong.

Poor performance from the lad. Looks like a kid who shines in youth leagues thanks to his early physical development but fades facing equal or more powerful opposition. IMO very far behind Brahim right now, correct me if I'm wrong.

Chelsea did there homework on him and doubled and trebled up on him and why he went backwards he has to learn to pass and move not hog the ball when there is 2 to 3 players on him.

Like the post above, Chelsea did their homework on him.

He is a big lad for a 16/ 17 year old but not big in the realms of some of the 16/ 17 year old lads Chelsea have deployed against us in these Youth Cup finals of the last few years.

Look at that Odoi last night for example, 16 years old and pretty much built like a fully developed bloke already.

Rooney was a tank at this age, same with Barkley.

Well that game was the first time i've watched him properly over the course of a full game, but on the basis of that, I would agree 100% with you. Brahim looks our best prospect from that team, full stop.

You're wrong. He's coped with players 6 or 7 years older than him in the PL2 this season that are obviously miles ahead of him physically.

Chelsea are just a very well organised team and their 343 shape meant they easily got 2 or 3 bodies around him quickly. They clearly saw him as our biggest threat and their focus on swarming him to stop him was immediately apparent.

He had a quiet game, but the comment about only shining in youth teams because of his size could not be more off the mark.

Actually saw him holding his hamstring about 20 mins in and he was looking absolutely knackered too at one point. Saw him keel over a few times as well. Almost certain he was feeling something. Also just think he had a quiet game. Happens. Seem him deal with big opponents before and be fine, and I agree with Domalino. Jadon's far from a flat track bully.

I think both Sancho and Diaz, when he plays wide, are allowed to habitually dribble across the pitch too much. The coaches should be coaching it out of them. It's undemanding to defend, physically and mentally. Foden plays in straight lines more. Which is better.

One bad game from a kid that just turned 17, nothing to worry about. Hopefully Pep can improve his game further next season, assuming he is further involved with first team.

Remember that he idolizes Neymar, who while world class, has lately been trying to do everything himself and lost the ball alot, which Sancho did in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.