Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is more worrying is people wanting to train individual bits of magic out of these young kids, stop them dribbling across the pitch, how fucking dare they not pass the ball backwards 500 times a game :(

Can you imagine Kinky tasked with constantly playing in straight lines and tracking back at every available moment.

What is more worrying is people wanting to train individual bits of magic out of these young kids, stop them dribbling across the pitch, how fucking dare they not pass the ball backwards 500 times a game :(

Can you imagine Kinky tasked with constantly playing in straight lines and tracking back at every available moment.

Exactly this. They'd be the same people that slate Navas for not attempting to dribble more instead of passing it backwards/sidewards.

Sancho must always be encouraged to play to his strengths and his decision making will improve with time.

One bad game from a kid that just turned 17, nothing to worry about. Hopefully Pep can improve his game further next season, assuming he is further involved with first team.

Remember that he idolizes Neymar, who while world class, has lately been trying to do everything himself and lost the ball alot, which Sancho did in this game.

That's the way I read it too. If anything it actually looked like Sancho was trying to do too much for all the right reasons. I think he was trying to take it to Chelsea and was perhaps a little over eager as a result. I don't doubt that he's raw but it never ceases to amaze me how many people tune in for one game and then so willingly write off a young lad if they have anything other than an exceptional game.

It's always a good thing, to make these judgements on one game.

Same happens every year doesn't it? ITV televise a game or two and suddenly people who've only ever watched 90 minutes of these kids know exactly how good each one is and why none of them will make it.

Same happens every year doesn't it? ITV televise a game or two and suddenly people who've only ever watched 90 minutes of these kids know exactly how good each one is and why none of them will make it.

Only a few games ago, anyone watching Diaz' performance would wonder what all the fuss is about.

We have a little group amongst that squad, who all have enormous potential. For all we know, Diaz & Sancho could struggle to have an impact at first team level & Matt Smith takes it in his stride. It will be a surprise if some of these can't make an impact though.

I have seen plenty of Sancho to know what a special talent he is. The game v Chelsea will be a good learning experience for him.He was up against a team who know all about him and double marked him with strong ,quick players. I thought his head dropped a bit towards the end of the first half which I don't think I have seen before and it reminded me just how young he is.

The good thing was how he came out second half with his head up again and putting the effort in again. Probably a well done Ccarsley for that but also well done Jadon. He was back looking to take people on and create something for the team and getting back for his defensive duties. He will always draw extra players to him so he can look for where the space is created as a result.Just as he did for the simple pass that set Foden free for the goal.

He must be and I am sure will be encouraged to take defences on and we have a star in our ranks.

The goal against Arsenal last week show's you all you need to know how good Sancho is.

It's always a good thing, to make these judgements on one game.

I did actually say it was just based on one game, so I can't see what your problem is, unless you're suggesting I shouldn't have expressed a view.

I'm guessing you've seen a lot more of the team than me - who would you suggest is the best placed player from that team to make it to first team football soonest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.