David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

It astonishes me that David wasn't included and it boggles the mind that he never has been. Definitely our player of the season and like many say, the best player to ever pull on our shirt.

Stopped giving a fuck about this when Sergio was nominated for P.O.T.Y and Y.P.O.T.Y and won neither.
I don't remember who did win them but I do remember that it was a complete farce.
For me the biggest farce with the PFA awards is that the most consistent PL striker over the past 6 seasons hasn't made their Team of the Year even once. It's insane, weve had quite a number of players in the TOTY but never Sergio.

It really sucks that Merlin doesn't get more recognition. The real hard core footy fans know who he is but I have a feeling he should be having much more acclaim. Good thing he has a such a prominent role on Spain's national team.

David didn't make the PFA team of the year that's just been announced either - neither did any other City player for that matter!

Quell surprise!

Lads in fairness none of our players deserve it this year. We've been too inconsistent.

David is an absolute legend and in other years I'd have beaten this drum, but the only player we have who has been consistently great has been Sane, and that's only since Dec.

Might of had him ahead of Mane but that's at a push, others you can't really argue with.

Not even KDB who has had more assists than anyone in the league, in fact equal with Messi I believe?

When our own fans think more of other teams players than their own, then I suppose it is no surprise that we never get anyone in the PFA toty!

Lads in fairness none of our players deserve it this year. We've been too inconsistent.

David is an absolute legend and in other years I'd have beaten this drum, but the only player we have who has been consistently great has been Sane, and that's only since Dec.

Agree.

Silva has had a good season but not spectacular and Kun whilst scoring lots has missed 7 games through suspension and was benched for 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.