18/19 home and away kits ?

Was hoping for a bit of yellow piping but all in all I think that looks class. Well done Nike, looks like we've got three decent kits next year

A golden yellow like the mid-90's? Maybe, but as it is it's too bright and not to my taste. What's wrong with sticking to our classic colours?

1880-1887 various incarnations, some more continuous than others, some key figures involved throughout

MoeRBmp.jpg

I always thought our issue was the three stars needing to be separately sewn, but now it's clear you're right.

Fucking Nike -- like a school for two-and-a-half year-olds: the only shapes they understand are circles and squares.

the was the complexity of the eagle badge as a whole that was the concern for Nike. In their Thai sweat shops, sewing the badge on as it was would have taken several minutes at least for each shirt, therefore slowing down the completion of each shirt, meaning they'd cost more in labour costs. So they added the shield as its a simple shape to sew on, therefore quicker and cheaper. The same goes for the Spurs Cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.