Man on a Killing Spree in Cleveland

someone on liveleaks claiming its a hoax ,saying there seems to be a lot of inconsistences with the video,shadow,where the body ends up,the amount of blood and colour of the blood ,it also looks like the video was edited , don't know how to post videos so you will have to look yourselves.

someone on liveleaks claiming its a hoax ,saying there seems to be a lot of inconsistences with the video,shadow,where the body ends up,the amount of blood and colour of the blood ,it also looks like the video was edited , don't know how to post videos so you will have to look yourselves.

Yeah and all that "proof" can be filed away as bollocks when faced with the evidence of a dead old bloke with a fucking bullet hole in his skull.
A Hoax?! Tell that to the old blokes family.

Are you fucking serious, I mean really? Jesus man, this is getting daft now. A real human being, I mean an actual person with a family, has been killed by another actual real person. The actual body has been found, recovered, by police, and is in a fucking hospital mortuary, where real fucking medical professionals work, awaiting burial, by more real fucking people. The killer, another actual person, is also dead. Police officers are investigating it. A Coroner will hear the evidence. His ex- girlfriend, the poor thing, will be feeling like shit probably for the rest of her life, at having her name spoken by that poor victim.
Hoax. Fuck me. Unbelievable. You twat.

Police officer just been shot in Paris, give it 10 minutes and there will be a video(s) on YouTube saying it's an hoax.

Are you fucking serious, I mean really? Jesus man, this is getting daft now. A real human being, I mean an actual person with a family, has been killed by another actual real person. The actual body has been found, recovered, by police, and is in a fucking hospital mortuary, where real fucking medical professionals work, awaiting burial, by more real fucking people. The killer, another actual person, is also dead. Police officers are investigating it. A Coroner will hear the evidence. His ex- girlfriend, the poor thing, will be feeling like shit probably for the rest of her life, at having her name spoken by that poor victim.
Hoax. Fuck me. Unbelievable. You twat.
haha fucking hell that was a bit strong , as I said someone claimed it was a hoax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.