General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that their election slogan? Snappy and to the point.

I'm voting Tory for the first and probably last time ever. Hopefully get rid of Corbyn.

Maybe Corbyn could use it? Let's face it, it could work.

He could end every speech with looking over at the fifth columnists and shout.

I'm voting Labour, what about you shower of cunts?

I'm liking him better already. :)

Glad someone else understands the simple logic of why May will be strongly advised - for very good reasons - that she would be doing the UK a major disservice if she was to put herself in a position of having to disclose sensitive information about the forthcoming negotiations just as they are about to start.

Just what level of obsession or lack of ability to think things through is it that makes people capable of not understanding this very simple fact

Wrong thread...

Labour man born and bred but unfortunately, Corbyn is completely unelectable as are Labour in general right now.

I voted for brexit and so will a very heavy heart vote Conservative because i feel they are the only party that will carry through both mine and the rest of the 52% who also wanted to leave.

I refuse to waste a vote on the lib dems or any other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.