General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a sorry time. Voted Labour all my life but can't vote for Corbyn. Can't vote Tory or I'd burn in hell and can't vote Lib Dem as they are sullied by letting the Tories shag them. And they are irrelevant and insipid. Regrettably, will turn up at polling station solely to spoil my ballot paper.

Voted Labour in '79, despite that Thatcher still got in so, with the exception of the referendum, I've not bothered since. Not that it makes much difference in Leigh, I'm not even sure the Tories bother.

I am 67 and I have voted in every General Election in my life but I am so disillusioned with the politics in this country that I may not vote. Nobody is coming forward with any policies that I can honestly back. I am a firm believer in the policy that everyone must vote as it is the only thing that they can't tell you how to do and is the centre of our democracy. But what do I do?

Anybody but the SNP, probably Lib/Dem possibly lab, outside chance Con.
Can't stand Nationalism in any form.

Can't vote for Labour under Corbyn and could never bring myself to vote Tory, which leaves the Greens and the Libdems in reality, with the latter almost certainly securing my (wasted) vote.

It's a sorry time for politics in this country.

Do what I did, G, for the referendum vote - I was neither convinced in or out, so I voted for both. I'm pretty much in the same boat re the GE - Labour under the Islington Idiot is a nonsense, and there is little alternative in our constituency so I think I will vote for everyone on the ballot paper! I think I'm gonna do that with the Gtr Manc Mayor vote! Unless I have an option with the MRL Party - they'd be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.