Police Shooting in Paris

Don't know about a lot of people,but don't think I would be going to Paris anytime soon,just seems no end to this, it goes quiet for a few weeks then another incident,their not sure now if there is a second gunman ..
That's exactly what they want you to do not travel, i'm planning on going to Athens in September, i know it's not a terrorist hotspot but you never know, fuck em

I would the Mrs wouldn't, she's just said she would never go to France again
As it stands I can't blame her,you don't want to let the bastards stop people/tourists from visiting but all the terror incidents have bound to have had an affect,I was in Brussels last year a couple of months after the airport attack,have to say still enjoyed myself and didn't really think about it but loads of cops and army everywhere...

There's possibly many thousand's of wannabe terrorist's on the continent, you can't watch them all 24/7, especially with open border's. It costs the UK billions to watch our own Islamic extremists.
There are only a couple of hundred that are "watched" from my understanding. The government doesn't have the wherewithal to watch all of them. The rest are just "known to law enforcement authorities."

There are only a couple of hundred that are "watched" from my understanding. The government doesn't have the wherewithal to watch all of them. The rest are just "known to law enforcement authorities."

Hasn't ther been over 200 fighting for isis that we let back in the Country? Can't understand why they were let back in tbh, they made their bed and should face the consequence's in the country's where they were killing, maiming and raping.

Went to Paris a fortnight ago. Police presence was insane, stayed for about an hour then went back to Euro Disney. Very uneasy tension there. Shame because it looks amazing there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.