City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm hoping rather than predicting.... I think he'll be involved though, I also see it as a catalyst for kun to have one of his worldy games!!

I was actually just wondering how G.J's appearance on the bench (or even just back in full training) might spur Aguero on just a bit more.

I do have a feeling Sané will score. Although that's hardly an impressive prediction.

If anyone plays FM17 I played Arsenal with City in the FA Cup Semi's yesterday and Clichy scored a late winner... get your bets in early.

I do have a feeling Sané will score. Although that's hardly an impressive prediction.

If anyone plays FM17 I played Arsenal with City in the FA Cup Semi's yesterday and Clichy scored a late winner... get your bets in early.

and then to do an adebayor celebration in front of le arse fans hahaha that will be funny

...Arsene Wenger said "I remember my first semi"...

tenor.gif

Looking forward to an open game on Sunday , but will be nervous until i actually see Vinny's name on the teamsheet , he makes all the difference at the back and on the the team , same with Yaya he's not the quickest , but he is a big game player and would start him as additional midfield cover in place of Sterling , rest of the team picks itself apart from the Stones/Ottamendi dilemma and who partners Vinny(if fit) in the middle .If its not going to plan we can bring Sterling , Iheanacho and Jesus (if fit) off the bench to liven it up a bit , I will jinx it and predict 2-2 at full time and we end up winning 4-2 in extra time

So......you have just seen that,have you?

Even though you posted the same thing,on another thread,48hrs ago?
It was on sky sports news this morning 05.15 am.why would I lie ? Earlier in the week i said I was disappointed that we haven't sold out. As this upset you? Please explain if I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.