ticket prices for semi- final

Fellow fans I have spoke to have told me every time they have got through to purchase the tickets they have been denied due to debit card expiring, but the cards were in fact in date.

A great number of times this happened to them and they all got a shite response from the club.

One of the lads emailed the club separately and received a 2 game ban for an abusive email, this lad as over 18000 points and follows the blues home and away and will now miss the derby.

The club need to look deep into the structure to see why so many issues occur as this makes a mockery of the high standards we set in many ways
I have thought for a while that the club needs to appoint the equivalent of a Chief Operating Officer to oversee all our IT, ticket sales, property, security. Basically everything that makes the club operations run smoothly. It's how large companies usually operate and getting the right person in that role makes a very significant difference. For all the brilliant stuff that has happened since the takeover, some of the basics are still way short of what they could be.

All this info on ticket sales....Really?

How about, there's a big game coming up, you're all big boys, the OS may well be shite but needs must sometimes to click and look.

This isn't particularly a dig at posters on here but fuck me talk about a can't be arsed lazy if it's not on a plate society.

Most info is on the website if people take time to dig down on it, I appreciate that some folk don't have the time to spend hours on it I'm retired so have the time, but I agree if you want to get tickets badly enough supporters will get them. Perhaps when you had to que at the stadium was a better experience for some people but this needs extra staff and more admin to process it. Quite simple if you want to go badly enough you will, taking my grandson to Wembley for his first visit and was concerned my daughter wouldn't let him go due to school on Monday as we won't get back till the early hours off Monday, her response was he can go to school every day until he's seventeen but will remember this day for the rest of his life ! Some may think different but do you not think that some teachers will be City fans and ther'll be going.

All this info on ticket sales....Really?

How about, there's a big game coming up, you're all big boys, the OS may well be shite but needs must sometimes to click and look.

This isn't particularly a dig at posters on here but fuck me talk about a can't be arsed lazy if it's not on a plate society.

The club have come on leaps and bounds since the take over, but they have failed miserably with regards selling the Arsenal semi -final tickets , they can off load tickets to agencies for tommy tourist for home and away games , but can't keep their own loyal fans informed by e-mail or text for an FA Cup semi-final . We are regarded as customers not supporters not something i particularly like but maybe their "sales team" should have been a little more pro-active instead of letting the media and Rag fanzines try to embarrass us ,and therefore bring the ticket situation to our attention

According to "Arsenal Nation" they have not sold out and there are also tickets on sale in the Arsenal section at face value on ticketbis , the Tarquins live a stones throw away from Wembley and they can't shift their tickets but we get derided when making a near 500 mile round trip because we have less than 1,000 tickets unsold now.

I just looked on their o/s mate that said sold out and yes they feel the need to dig at us always the rag feckers started all this..they used to talk about trophies and star players now they only talk attendances gobshites one and all!

I just looked on their o/s mate that said sold out and yes they feel the need to dig at us always the rag feckers started all this..they used to talk about trophies and star players now they only talk attendances gobshites one and all!
#
It shows how desperate they are now getting , we were supposed to be a flash in the pan , Sheik "plaything" that was ten years ago :)

I have thought for a while that the club needs to appoint the equivalent of a Chief Operating Officer to oversee all our IT, ticket sales, property, security. Basically everything that makes the club operations run smoothly. It's how large companies usually operate and getting the right person in that role makes a very significant difference. For all the brilliant stuff that has happened since the takeover, some of the basics are still way short of what they could be.
I'm going to break ranks here and no doubt will get slaughtered for it
Who is the owner of this club it's Sheikh Mansour, he should know all about the negative shit being slung at our club in the last 5 years, he should know all about the state of our ticket office and the shit they get up to and thus hold us up to ridicule by the media, he should know all about the pathetic efforts of Kloss and our shite media department, he should know everything in detail about everything that goes on at the club he purchased, if not he's not doing his job properly
I know people will say why should he he has minions to do that but it's bollocks, i'v worked for big international companies and the top boss knew everything even down to the bog rolls in the company toilets so come on Sheikh pull your finger out and get it sorted

The club have come on leaps and bounds since the take over, but they have failed miserably with regards selling the Arsenal semi -final tickets , they can off load tickets to agencies for tommy tourist for home and away games , but can't keep their own loyal fans informed by e-mail or text for an FA Cup semi-final . We are regarded as customers not supporters not something i particularly like but maybe their "sales team" should have been a little more pro-active instead of letting the media and Rag fanzines try to embarrass us ,and therefore bring the ticket situation to our attention
I'm too much of a lazy arse to be bothered replying to your friendly pm. ..... X

I reckon we're getting close to sold out, seems mainly restricted views left now in the top tier

I'm going to break ranks here and no doubt will get slaughtered for it
Who is the owner of this club it's Sheikh Mansour, he should know all about the negative shit being slung at our club in the last 5 years, he should know all about the state of our ticket office and the shit they get up to and thus hold us up to ridicule by the media, he should know all about the pathetic efforts of Kloss and our shite media department, he should know everything in detail about everything that goes on at the club he purchased, if not he's not doing his job properly
I know people will say why should he he has minions to do that but it's bollocks, i'v worked for big international companies and the top boss knew everything even down to the bog rolls in the company toilets so come on Sheikh pull your finger out and get it sorted
Nah Mate. The Sheikh owns a portfolio of businesses, assets, land. He can't be expected to be all over everything. Its Soriano who is the chief executive officer so the equivalent of the boss of a large corporation. He is the man who should be all over everything and ultimately responsible for financials and customer satisfaction. The first is easy to judge, not sure how the club measure the second other than damn fool questionnaires. It's soriano's structure below him I am questioning and who is responsible on a day by day basis for making sure 'the trains run on time'. In a multi national that would be a COO, usually a hairy arsed mature executive who scares the shit out of his teams and thus runs a very tight ship. I have seen that work for most of my working life and imo it's what city lack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.