Your constituency

Upper Bann, traditionally a UUP seat that has been DUP for about 10 years now.
Will be a battle once again between DUP and UUP, though the SF vote is getting closer as the SDLP drop away.
I will be voting Green even if it is practically a wasted vote.

Leigh - Andy Burnham. He's standing down to contest the Gtr Manchester Mayor election. He's more Scouse than Mancunian but I'll be surprised if he doesn't become mayor. Doesn't matter who Labour select to contest his seat, they'll win.

You'd be surprised if some Tory doesn't recall a few of his more imbalanced tweets about the COC semi final last season when asking City fans to vote for him. Is it only me that thinks that Andy Burnham deciding to stand for mayor of Manchester is a bizarre judgment?

Finchley/Golders Green - will probably stay blue, if nothing because of Labour's perceived antisemitism problems. Unfortunately one of the few blue areas in greater London.

Denton and Reddish.
People here are generally well balanced, blue for football red for politics, McD's over KFC etc. The Labour majority is over 10,000 votes and over 25%.
Incumbent is Andrew Gwynne - was referred to on here as a rightwinger but he is currently the Labour election co-ordinator so the hard left must have some trust in him. I have met him, he's ok not a standout character.

Who will i vote for. No idea. Always voted Labour but I am a typical alienated center left moderate pro European voter - Labour are not doing it for me although i would never vote tory as quite simply they are the party for the Establishment and the top 5%. Europe is the biggest issue and only the Lib Dems are talking sense however their general insipid candidates and tone does not inspire me or enough others for them to be credible. I think i might start my own party and stand myself.

York Central which had the boundaries changed in 2010, so difficult to be sure about what'll happen.

Currently Labour with Rachel Maskell who seems to be doing a very good job, regularly holding meetings with the public on the issues for the area.

Her majority is around 6-7000 but the Lib Dems were decimated in the last election, the area was strongly remain so she could lose votes to them.

You'd be surprised if some Tory doesn't recall a few of his more imbalanced tweets about the COC semi final last season when asking City fans to vote for him. Is it only me that thinks that Andy Burnham deciding to stand for mayor of Manchester is a bizarre judgment?

I think he sees himself as finished in the Labour Party and Mayor of Gtr Manchester involves a huge budget and has come along at a convenient time. He's the 'big name' candidate in what has traditionally been a strong Labour area. His Tory opponent is Sean Anstee, leader of Trafford Council and even the people of Trafford appear to think he's a wanker so it could be a straight fight between two wankers, biggest knobhead wins!!

I think he sees himself as finished in the Labour Party and Mayor of Gtr Manchester involves a huge budget and has come along at a convenient time. He's the 'big name' candidate in what has traditionally been a strong Labour area. His Tory opponent is Sean Anstee, leader of Trafford Council and even the people of Trafford appear to think he's a wanker so it could be a straight fight between two wankers, biggest knobhead wins!!

Trafford?

So the contest seems to be between a scouter and a rag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.