Dortmund Bus

I'm not sure anyone should apologise for thinking Islamic State were behind it. IS deserve every bit of criticism that comes their way regardless. In any case, we don't know for sure at this stage that this wasn't their doing although it didn't ring true with me at first that it was them. If it wasn't, then the twats responsible have just increased the chances of a random nutter - IS related or not - carrying out a copycat attack.

Yeah. You should.

Pleased if ISIS are not responsible as the attack showed a level of sophistication that was quite worrying.
That said, anyone who supports ISIS in the UK should still locked away on a remote cold/wet island till they can prove they no longer support ISIS's warped ramblings.

No he should not and i won't either as it is a perfectly logical reasoning, to suggest otherwise is a load of fucking shit pal.
To be scared of a load of primitive cave dwellers is what's shit. Every time some deluded fundamentalist does something, ISIS claims it was them what done it and lots of people then believe it. They're a rag-tag pile of no nothing, cocks and people give them far more credit than they've ever deserved or indeed will ever deserve. We could all do a lot worse than just ignore the tossers.

No he should not and i won't either as it is a perfectly logical reasoning, to suggest otherwise is a load of fucking shit pal.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so pithy, however, I think it's ludicrous and dangerous to simply jump to conclusions without waiting for the facts to be borne out. But that's juts me, pal.

The 29-year-old man responsible for the Borussia Dortmund bus attack has been convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.